Welcome to the Urban Haven Project
The Urban Haven Project is a community outreach to the homeless, near-homeless and marginalized of London with the intent to bring hope and dignity back into the lives of those forgotten by society.
The very core of the our model is built on developing relationships.
Originally founded in 2016, Urban Haven currently has over 19 different programs and services that have resulted in helping over 30 people so far get back to work and school.
Our main goals are to:
- Provide a safe, comfortable environment for all who enter.
- Foster friendships, conversation and participation through validation.
- Work with individuals of all walks of life to give them a plan and purpose for their future.
- Allow people to take control of their own life.
- Offer access to various community services through advocacy.
Founder & Executive Director
Director of Donor Relations
Whether it's $1 or $1,000, all of what we offer to those in need would not be possible without gracious donations from people like you.