Welcome to the Urban Haven Project
The Urban Haven Project is a community outreach to those in the greatest need in London with the intent to bring hope and dignity back into the lives of those forgotten by society.
The very core of the our model is built on developing relationships.
Founded in 2016, the Urban Haven Project offers over 19 different programs and services that have resulted in helping over 16,000 people get their life back on track.
Our main goals are to:
- Provide a safe, comfortable environment for all who come in contact with us.
- Foster friendships, conversation and participation through validation.
- Work with individuals of all walks of life to give them a plan and purpose for their future.
- Allow people to take control of their own life.
- Offer access to various community services through advocacy.
- Outreach - bringing services where people live!
OUR TEAM LEADERS
Founder & Executive Director
Food Services Coordinator
Whether it's $1, $1,000 or more, all of what we offer to those in need would not be possible without people like you. When you give you are part of the solution!